I’m going to start making some of my work in mobile learning available from this area of my blog, including published papers on the use of mobile learning; workshops, presentations and activities I’ve created, to promote mobile learning; and a number of games and activities I’ve designed for mobile learning, which can be applied by other teachers to suit a range of educational needs. As well as an educator, I’m a university-trained/qualified programmer, so I might even start creating educationally-designed programs to run on various mobile platforms – stay tuned. 🙂
Publications on M-Learning
- Low, L. & O’Connell, M. 2006, ‘Learner-centric design of digital mobile learning’. Paper presented at Learning on the Move, Brisbane, Australia. Winner, “Best Paper Award”.
- Low, L. 2006, ‘Connections: Social and Mobile Tools for Enhancing Learning‘. The Knowledge Tree .
Workshops on M-Learning
- Workshop Activity: Paper Blogs
- Space Traders game (mobile learning example)
Presentations on M-Learning
- Don’t Panic
Mobile Games/Activities and Lesson Plans for Learning
- Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
- Space Traders
Really useful software I use and recommend to create and deliver m-learning.